Change the default port number from 8009 to an alternate port or determine which application is using 8009:
From the agent:
- Open a command prompt
- Type: Netstat –aon | find “8009”
- The output will display whether port 8009 is available
- Change the conflicting application to a different port or:
From the core:
- Select the Agent in question through the core GUI
- Click on the "configuration" tab.
- Select "transfer settings"
- In the top right hand corner, click on "change"
- Change the port number from 8009 to a different number e.g 8011
- Force a snapshot of the agent.
Transfer should now work.