First verify the following:
- Email notifications for Events and Alarms are received properly not Reports Emails are not.
- When testing the Core's SMTP settings, emails are received.
- PDF Reports are created in local destination
- Events Tab | Alerts Tab | A message that indicates "Scheduled report 'Report Name' has been sent by email.
Test sending the report to an account outside the domain.
- If the email is received, then check if a spam filter is blocking the emails and review the settings.
- The Spam Filter is probably blocking the emails because the recipients are hidden in 'BCC'
To change this setting from 'BCC' to 'To' follow this steps:
- Setup Scheduled Report
- Go to registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Core\AutoReport\Configurations\ID\EmailDestination
- Remove email address from 'Bcc'. Click this Link for a Screenshot.
- Add email address to 'To'. Click this Link for a Screenshot.
- Restart Core service. KB Article 119400
Note: every time when you make changes in the GUI for the scheduled reports, you need to repeat these steps, as all settings are reset to default.
Important: This article contains information about modifying the registry. Before you modify the registry, make sure to back it up and make sure that you understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. For information about how to back up, restore, and edit the registry, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
Windows Registry Disclaimer:
Quest does not provide support for problems that arise from improper modification of the registry. The Windows registry contains information critical to your computer and applications. Make sure you back up the registry before modifying it. For more information on the Windows Registry Editor and how to back up and restore it, refer to Microsoft Article ID 256986 “Description of the Microsoft Windows registry” at Microsoft Support.