- Stop the AppAssure Core Service
- Copy the contents of the deduplication cache to another volume with the available free space (this location is identified in the Core UI under Configuration | Settings | Deduplication Cache Configuration)
- Delete the deduplication cache at the original location
- Upgrade AppAssure to Rapid Recovery
- Stop the Rapid Recovery Core Service after the repository mounts
- Copy the original dedupe cache from the temp location to the original location
- Start the Rapid Recovery Core Service
***Please note that failure to follow these steps exactly may result in decreased dedupe capability.
This issue is resolved in Rapid Recovery 6.0.2 and can be downloaded at the Download Software page.