- Added ability to create on-premises groups.
- The Settings page now includes a new tile "Organizational Units" where you can configure the default OU for the on-premises groups created in Group Management.
- Added a new group setting "Group Creation Template for Self-Service" on Settings > Policies.
- This setting is a part of the group category, and defines location, type, scope, and domain for groups created through self-service.
- Users can now select a template to apply the defined values when they create a group in the self-service portal.
- Added support for Europe and Canada Azure regions.