We are excited to announce new components for Foglight - Foglight for AWS Hosts & Foglight for Snowflake 6.1.1
Look what's new:
Foglight for AWS Hosts 6.1.1:
- Full Coverage - Monitors all operating systems and database engines for EC2 and RDS
- Critical Availability and Performance Metrics - In-depth details on system health and performance
- Process Monitoring - Individual process usage of CPU, memory, network, and disk resources
- Multiple Data Sources - Leverages data from multiple AWS sources, including the AWS SDK for Java API, CloudWatch, and CloudWatch Logs services
- Easy Installation - One remote agent can monitor an entire AWS region
Foglight for Snowflake 6.1.1:
- Full Coverage - Monitors all editions of Snowflake
- Object Performance Metrics - Detailed metrics on status and performance of warehouses, storage, and pipes
- Top Query Collection - Highlights queries using large amounts of resources or experiencing failures or bottlenecks in the database
- Credit Usage - Tracks credit usage at the query, warehouse, and account level
- User and Role Monitoring - Shows important current security information and failed login attempts
- Easy Installation - One remote agent can monitor a Snowflake Account
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Introduction to the Foglight for AWS Hosts cartridge
Installing and Configuring Snowflake agents
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Foglight Services page.
Be sure to check out the Foglight for Databases Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please
refer to the Foglight for Databases life cycle table.