Complete the following steps for to create a File System Template:
- Select “Auditing” | “File System” in the Administration Task tab of the Change Auditor client.
- Click “Add” or the “Plus” (+) in the button bar menu towards the top.
- Enter the desired name for the template in the “Template Name” field.
- Select the “Folder” option button
- Enter the path string (no UNCs) in the “Audit Path” field and click “Add” or down arrow button to the right of the field to move the entry to the audit path list below.
- Select the required Folder and File events to record in the “Event” tab.
- Enter an Asterisk (*) in the “add the file mask to Audit” field in the “Inclusions” tab and click the “Add” button to move the entry to the “Audited Names” list in the lower pane.
- Enter any required Exclusions in the “Exclusions” tab and click “Finished”.
Please also see:How to configure Change Auditor FileSystem audit for Windows File Servers