Quest is excited to announce a new version of KACE Systems Management Appliance.
Look what's new:
- Deploy on demand for Windows Patches - Supports a new patch schedule type that allows end users to trigger a deploy action using a tray icon.
- Security Dashboard - Enables a much easier understanding of the patching state of the devices in inventory.
- Patch Schedule Wizard / Patch Results – A new workflow for creating patch schedules and presents patching results in a way that is easier to understand.
- Device security improvements - SMA user interface hardening along with agent tunnelling and quarantine allows for a much more secure deployment - inside or outside of the DMZ
- Embedded videos - Browse through any available training videos associated with the current page.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading KACE Systems Management Appliance or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Services Page.
Be sure to check out the KACE Systems Management Appliance Product Support Page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, video tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, and a product user forum.