We are excited to announce a new version of Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 2.7 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Pre-Migration Report
- New pre-migration report for SharePoint 2013 and 2016, which allows users to scan farms and generate a high-level report for review before starting a migration.
- Profile Manager Redesign
- Redesigned the Profile Manager's look and feel, providing users easier and more organized access from a centralized location for migration settings.
- Additional support for SharePoint Online to SharePoint Online in Hyper Mode
- Added support for migration using Export API, Copy workflows and forms, Copy regional settings, themes and templates, Copy checked in/out files.
- Multi-language Migration Support
- Ability to migrate content in various languages. We now support migration from English to other languages and vice versa, migration in non-English to non-English languages (tested Spanish, Italian, Korean, French, Portuguese, etc.)
Please see the Release Notes for further details on new features, enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Migrating Nintex Forms / Workflows in Essentials
Real time RSS feeds for all products
- Stay up to date on the latest knowledge base articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information see knowledge base 316238.
Be sure to check out the Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 2.3 & 2.4 are scheduled to discontinued support on October 1, 2020. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Metalogix Essentials for Office 365 life cycle table.