We are excited to announce a new version of Metalogix Content Matrix 9.2 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Due to the complexities involved with connecting to Office 365 groups when migrating to SharePoint Online, a separate option to Paste as a Modern Team Site is no longer available. Instead, modern team sites will automatically be loaded into the Console as part of the hierarchy without connecting to Office 365 groups. When migrating classic team site to a SharePoint Online target, you will have the option to automatically upgrade classic team sites to modern team sites with no Office 365 groups.
- When making a connection to a SharePoint database, you can now specify a content database by entering it directly or selecting from a list of all databases in SQL server, not just SharePoint databases. This allows for faster retrieval of the database, especially in large environments.
- A new authentication type, Office 365 OAuth with MFA Authentication, supports connections to SharePoint Online in environments that use Office 365 multi-factor authentication.
- When using OAuth authentication, you can now connect to Office 365 tenants that uses a custom domain, which includes US Government Community Cloud (GCC) tenancies.
- In Public Folder Edition, you can now migrate emails to SharePoint document libraries.
Please see the Release Notes for details on enhancements, corrections and improvements.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
How to resolve timeout issue during migrations to Office 365
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading Metalogix Content Matrix or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our Metalogix Content Matrix Services page.
Be sure to check out the Metalogix Content Matrix Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
Metalogix Content Matrix 9.0 is scheduled for limited support on November 13, 2020. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Metalogix Content Matrix life cycle table.
The Quest Software Support Renewals team can assist you with questions regarding your Support Maintenance contract or upgrading to another support offering and the Benefits of Renewing Support.Real time RSS feeds for all products
Stay up to date on the latest knowledge base articles, hotfixes, software releases and more by subscribing to our new real time RSS feeds. For more information see knowledge base 316238.