We are excited to announce a new version of Migration Manager for Exchange 8.15 is now available for download.
The following new features are introduced:
- Support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2. Migration Manager for Exchange components are modified to work with Microsoft Exchange Servers or with Microsoft Office 365 where TLS version 1.2 is enabled. Migration Manager for Exchange now fully supports environments where the version 1.2 is the only enabled version of TLS protocol.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant algorithms for all security related purposes in new projects.
- Public folder synchronization by MAgE feature is now supported.
The following is now supported:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 can now be used as agent host for legacy public folder agents and now supported as an agent host operating system for Migration Agent for Exchange.
- Quest Migration Manager Console can now work with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 and Microsoft SQL Server 2017.
- The Microsoft Exchange 2019 organization is now supported for migration to Microsoft Exchange 2019 or to Microsoft Office 365.
- The Microsoft Exchange 2019 organization is now supported as a migration destination.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Legal/Litigation Hold Support
Be sure to check out the Migration Manager for Exchange Product Support page to find solution
articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle
tables, training, and a product user forum.If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading Migration
Manager for Exchange or ensuring your solution is running optimally,
please visit our Migration Manager for Exchange Services page.