We are excited to announce our most recent updates to KACE Cloud Mobile Device Manager.
Look what's new:
- macOS – Allows administrators to streamline configuration of corporate settings for macOS devices including apps, VPN, and Wi-Fi, as well as simplify device enrollment with the Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP).
- Policy Management – Provides administrators a unified means of targeting devices with specific configurations and perpetually enforcing those configurations.
- Android Zero-Touch Enrollment – Enables administrators to configure and deploy Android corporate-owned devices in bulk, without any need for individual device setup. Configuration instructions are deployed and the device is enrolled without additional steps required by the end user.
- Android App Whitelisting – Admins can choose to allow all approved apps or to just allow specific apps to be displayed and executed on Android devices.
Read more about what's new in this update
Looks what's coming soon:
- macOS FileVault Encryption Support – Provides support for disk encryption, and an administrator can choose whether to set up a personal or institutional recovery key, or both.
- Location Tracking for iOS and Android – Allows admins to retrieve location data for enrolled devices, which could lend assistance in lost or stolen device scenarios.
- Kiosk Mode for Android – Offers the ability to use only a single app for Android devices, restricting them to a primary role or function.
- Android App Blacklisting – Admins can choose to disallow apps to be displayed and executed on Android devices.
Be sure to check out the Kace Cloud MDM Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, video tutorials, documentation, notifications, and a product user forum.