Migration Manager for Email Archives 9.6
We are excited to announce a new version of Migration Manager for Email Archives 9.6 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- When using Journal Explosion, it’s now possible to manually map to single target mailbox.
- The user interface and SQL were adjusted to support a new source that will be introduced in a future release.
- When using Journal Explosion, the Time to expire inactive items setting can now be disabled by entering 0.
- During Journal Explosion, if a user’s primarySMTPaddress was changed during (or before) ingestion, they’re now handled successfully. On the JE Users Management page, they’re marked as having an invalid address. Then, a new Fix Invalid SMTP Addresses button can be used to resolve the issue.
- PST files are now verified upon completion, before they’re moved to the PST file target location. A PST file is considered “verified” when they can be opened (showing they’re not corrupt) and the count of ingested items in the target PST is as expected.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Migration Manager for Email Archives life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the Migration Manager for Email Archives Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.