Toad for Oracle 13.1.1 Edition 2018 R2.1
We are excited to announce a new version of Toad for Oracle 13.1.1 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
New Sensitive Data Protection Module built into Toad for Oracle Professional.
- Customizable rules — Provides configurable rules to define what sensitive data means to you for column and data patterns.
- Sensitive Data Search — Searches across Oracle database schemas based on metadata and data polling.
- Sensitive Data Awareness — Flags sensitive data usage in object and code editors automatically.
- Sensitive Data Protection — Enables you to apply appropriate protection measures using Oracle features for data encryption, redaction and audit.
- Streamlined workflow — Allows DBAs and data protection officers to apply protective measures in-situ.
- Reporting — Runs reports across one or multiple databases. Exports results as part of data privacy compliance for sensitive data.
- Automation — Automates search and reporting functions to identify and locate data on which no policy has yet been applied.
- Database Health Check — Enables you to include and automate Sensitive Data Protection with other routine DBA tasks.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
What's new in Toad For Oracle 13.1.x
Toad for Oracle Sensitive Data Protection module FAQ
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Toad for Oracle life cycle table.Be sure to check out the Toad for Oracle Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.