We are excited to announce a new version of Metalogix Content Matrix 8.8 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Metalogix Expert and Intelligent Migration are now bundled with Content Matrix.
- The new licensing model eliminates the need to install Organizer or License Check, and these options will be disabled unless you have a Content Under Management (CUM) type license that was issued prior to version 8.8.
- Content Matrix supports migrations involving SharePoint Online modern team sites.
- Content Matrix Public Folder Edition now supports migrations using SPO containers.
- When connecting to SharePoint, you now have the option to import a proxy from Internet Explorer.
- You can now make a SharePoint 2013 or 2016 database connection remotely, from a non-SharePoint machine.
- Content Matrix now supports multi-factor authentication (MFA) for SharePoint Online.
- Content Matrix supports the migration of folder structure URLs up to the SharePoint maximum of 400 characters for SharePoint Online targets (and 260 characters for SharePoint On Premises targets).
- The performance of migrations to SharePoint Online using the Azure Pipeline has been improved.
Be sure to check out the Metalogix Content Matrix Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.
If you need additional services to assist you
with upgrading Metalogix Content Matrixor ensuring your solution is
running optimally, please visit our Metalogix Content Matrix Services page.