We are excited to announce a new version of NetVault Backup & Plugins 12.2 are now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Ease of use and functionality enhancements for Managed Service Providers (MSP’s)
- SAN Snapshot support for Huawei storage for improved application availability
- User experience enhancements including improved search performance via client deployment
- Improved scalability with migration support to 64-bit Windows platforms
- Push installation support for Linux to Linux and Linux to Windows deployments
- QoreStor NDMP support
- Quest RDA v4.1.0 support (supports QoreStor 4.1, 5.0 and later) and new clients for AIX, Solaris, and HP-UX
- VMware Plug-in:
- Improved ease of use via tag-based backup support
- vSphere 6.7 Update 1 (U1) support
- MySQL Plug-in:
- MySQL Community Server 8.0 support
- MariaDB 10.2 and 10.3 support
- Oracle Plug-in:
- Additional platform support – SLES 12 SP2, SLES 12 SP3, Oracle 18c, and Windows Server 2016
- Improved ease of use via new DB level auto-backup options
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Media information in Slot Browser is missing after the upgrading to NetVault Backup 12.0
directory does not exist or has incorrect permissions
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our NetVault Backup Services page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the NetVault Backup life cycle table.