Foglight for Virtualization Enterprise Edition 8.8
We are excited to announce a new version of Foglight for Virtualization Enterprise Edition 8.8 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Cost Director – See your datacenter costs like it’s the public cloud. FVE now includes advanced budget and cost management capabilities to help with migrations and chargeback.
- VPLEX Support – FSM 4.6 introduces support for EMC VPLEX. Performance, availability and visual dependency mapping from VM through to the supporting physical storage.
- Capacity Director Cloud Model 2.0 - With live Azure price data and Cost Director cloud migration analysis now takes seconds not days or weeks.
- VMware Performance Scores –Pinpoint the cause of VM performance issues in seconds with the enhanced performance score that analyzes contention and resource utilization.
- Extra Large vApp – Deploy FVE in minutes and start monitoring up to 10,000 virtual machines from a single FVE deployment.
- Quest Cloud Pricing Marketplace - Visit Cloud Foglight to find the best Cloud Instance for you workloads. Integrated with Capacity Director.
- Azure Billing Data – View both Cloud and on-premises costs and billing in FVE 8.8 with Hybrid Cloud Manger 3.0 with Azure Billing API integration.
- NetVault Integration - Foglight for Virtualization now integrates with Quest NetVault to simplify backup management and alert on failed backups
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
What's new in Foglight for Virtualization Enterprise Edition 8.8?
Be sure to check out the Foglight for Virtualization Enterprise Edition Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.