We are excited to announce a new version of Intrust 11.3.2 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Response Actions now support PowerShell scripts
- Fully automatic Linux agent configuration
- Ubuntu and Debian GNU/Linux 9 support
- Sudo logs for Linux
- Events normalization improvements for Security log and InTrust Server log
- Resolved: Deployment Manager memory usage inefficiency
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Error "Can't obtain agent names ADC Result: Success (0xadc1000)" when registering Unix/Linux agent
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading InTrust or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our InTrust Services page.
InTrust 11.1 is now in discontinued support. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the InTrust life cycle table.Be sure to check out the InTrust Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.