New Product Version Release
One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions 5.7.0
One Identity is excited to announce a new version of One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions is now available.
Look what's new 5.7.0:
- It is now possible to turn any search query or statistics into a reporting sub-chapter to customize reports.
- Central configuration management: improved note management and cluster aware backup policies.
- Command analysis algorithm improved to consider commands issued on a given server or by other users globally.
- First release of the TPAM plugin
- See the 5.7.0 Release Notes and KB 260004 for full details of corrections and improvements.
- It is recommended you download latest maintenance release 5.7.0a.
- If you are upgrading from 5 F3 (5.3.x) or earlier, update your external indexers and the Desktop Player.
- It is no longer possible to install Safeguard for Privileged Sessions on hardware with less than 4 GB RAM. At least 8 GB is strongly recommended in production use.
- Database upgrade after first startup when upgrading from 5 F3 (5.3.x) or earlier will run in the background and can run for several hours.
- Depreciation: Screen content search will not be available for sessions indexed by the old Audit Player.
- Pyramid hardware is not supported since version 5 F1 (5.1.0). Do not install 5.7.0 if you are running on Pyramid hardware.
If you need assistance with upgrading One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please engage our One Identity Services team. If you need additional services, please visit our One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions Services page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions life cycle table. Note that only the latest version of the Desktop Player is supported.
Be sure to check out the One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and product User Forums.