We are excited to announce QoreStor 4.1.0 is now available for download.
- Hardware- and software-agnostic platformSupports any storage hardware, backup software, virtualization platform or cloud provider to reduce costs, simplify the IT environment and maximize the return on investment (ROI) for existing technologies
- Next-generation storage dedupe engineLowers backup storage requirements by an average of 20:1 with enterprise-class variable-block deduplication
- Built-in protocol acceleratorsAccelerates data ingest by up to 20 terabytes per hour to address ever-shortening backup windows using built-in protocol accelerators that speed write operations using optimized client-side deduplication, with only unique data chunks sent to QoreStor
- Remote replication for disaster recoveryReplicates only unique data to remote site, reduces the replication windows by 10 to 15 times, reduces network bandwidth requirements by 85 percent and shortens overall replication time
- Back up to the cloudAllows you to back up directly to the cloud over your WAN but with LAN-like speeds through source-side deduplication where only the changes are transmitted, and ensures recovery point objectives (RPOs) that are typical of on-premises deployments, even over the WAN
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
How to generate a license for Qorestor?