KACE Systems Management Appliance 8.0
We are excited to announce a new version of KACE Systems Management Appliance is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Role Based Access Control – Establish control over who has access to which devices. Improve security and oversight.
- Wake on LAN Improvements – Designate one agent to wake endpoints in a remote subnet. Increase productivity by performing off hour tasks in remote locations.
- IPv6 Appliance Support - Agent can provide inventory to the Systems Management Appliance via IPv6. Mixed IPv4/IPv6 is supported to meet compliance requirements for government and other organizations.
- Contract Management - Create & import hardware & software license contracts. Control and reduce non-compliance risk and fines.
- Knowledge Base editor enhancements – Embedded HTML editor to create rich Knowledge Base articles.
Check out this helpful knowledge article:
Upgrading a KACE Systems Management Appliance that is Multiple Versions Behind
KACE SMA 6.4 is now in discontinued support. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the KACE SMA life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the KACE SMA Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.