We are excited to announce a new version of InTrust 11.3.1is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- InTrust now supports TLS1.2-enforced environment
- Collect Audit logs from TrendMicro InterScan Web Security Appliance and receive virus, malware and other important alerts
- Better support for Windows Server 2016 Security logs
- Multiple failed logons from the same workstation rule to protect you against brute-force attacks using username dictionary
- Several improvements for CSV format for better usability and a lot of other important fixes
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading InTrust or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our InTrust Services page.
To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the InTrust life cycle table.
Be sure to check out the InTrust Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product user forum.