We are excited to announce a new version of Active Roles 7.1 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
- Extended capabilities (workflow, automation, templates, etc.) to embrace both on-prem Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Manage hybrid AD environment from a single Active Roles console including provisioning/de-provisioning with or without DirSync
- Extended scripting and customization reach through ADSI
- Admin permission delegation through out-of-the-box templates for the hybrid AD environment
- Expanded & Updated Management Shell to include Hybrid support
Check out these new features in Active Roles 7.1 What's New and Release Notes.
Note: If you are currently utilizing the Office 365 Add-on, uninstall the add-on before performing the Active Roles upgrade to version 7.1. For more information regarding the changes to Office 365 support see Impact on Office 365 add-on.
If you need additional services to assist you with upgrading Active Roles or ensuring your solution is running optimally, please visit our One Identity Services page.
Be sure to check out the Active Roles Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, life cycle tables, training, and a product User Forum.