We are excited to announce a new version of Toad for SQL Server Suites 6.7 is now available for download.
Look what's new:
• New interface for organizing and accessing your Toad files—the Library.
• Monitoring of SQL Server instances and health check analysis is now provided through Spotlight Developer, a free tool available at www.spotlightessentials.com
• Enhanced animated background processes icon provides a clearer indication that a window is associated with a currently running process.
• The Data Compare activity now includes a variable that returns True or False based on the outcome of the comparison to easily determine whether or not the comparison was equal without reviewing the generated report.
• Many additional enhancements found in the release notes
Important Note: This new release of Toad for SQL Server Suites 6.7 does not require a new license key.
Be sure to check out the Toad for SQL Server Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, lifecycle tables, training, and a product user forum.