We are excited to announce a new version of Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise is now available for download.
Video- How to Install Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise
How to configure Alarm Actions to send push notifications to mobile devices?
How to use configuration templates in v11.5 of Spotlight?
Alarms requiring acknowledgment changed after upgrade to v11.5 of Spotlight
Look what's new:
- Custom views that provide preset user defined filters for Heatmap, alarm views and Spotlight Today
- Configuration templates for saving and applying monitoring configuration to groups of connections
- Discovery Wizard to automatically search for Windows and SQL Server connections on your networks
- Added support for SQL Server 2016 monitoring
- Ability to send Spotlight alarm notifications to a PagerDuty dashboard
- Microsoft SCOM iClose DSG Support Desktop Integration that enhances capability for integrated alert/issue management
- Expanded mobile capabilities, including Android mobile diagnostics, iOS mobile push notification and web-based diagnostics
- Ability to use Spotlight Developer inside SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- A query plan analysis and plan visualization tool that’s now built in to the SSMS plugin.
Be sure to check out the Spotlight on SQL Server Enterprise Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, lifecycle tables, training, and a product user forum.