We are excited to announce that Recovery Manager for AD Forest Edition 8.7 is now ready for download.
What's new in 8.7:
- Supports item level recovery from Azure AD in hybrid environments for organizations using Azure AD Connect
- New audit events are provided and written to event logs in support of the integration with InTrust coming in December
- Includes the ability to restore Active Directory and SYSVOL data from Windows Server backups.
- Provides the ability to use the PowerShell API backup agent, license management and compare and restore results
- Improvements to the Recovery Manager and the Forest Recovery Console
- The Recovery Manager Portal now supports Managed Service Accounts (MSA)
Be sure to check out the Recovery Manager for AD Forest Edition Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, lifecycle tables, training, and a product user forum.