We are excited to announce that Toad Data Modeler 5.5 is now ready for download.
What's new in 5.5:
- Toad Data Modeler now allows users to connect to their Toad Intelligence Central (TIC) servers. Users can save existing files (artifacts) to their computer or publish Models and Reports to TIC.
- Reports can be published to Toad Intelligence Central by checking the appropriate option in the Select File section of Report Wizard.
- It is now possible to create custom properties for most objects easily using the New Custom Property tool.
- MySQL new supported properties.
- PostgreSQL new supported properties.
- DB2 LUW new supported properties.
- Reset to Default Layout.
- Disable/enable restoring models at startup.
- Verification Log ignored messages.
- Copying objects via scripting.
Toad Data Modeler Community on Toad World
What is new in Toad Data Modeler v5.5
How to create a model in Toad Data Modeler
Be sure to check out the Toad Data Modeler Product Support page to find solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, lifecycle tables, training, and a product user forum.