New Release of Unified Communications Command Suite - Analytics 8.1
Available for Download
We are excited to announce a new version of Unified Communications Command Suite - Analytics 8.1 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
- More data sources - Collect and gain insights on your ActiveSync mobile email activity, users and devices, as well as from Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) users, peer-to-peer sessions and conferences.
- Native Office 365 support - Connect to Office 365 and collect information from native deployments.
- Customize insights - Arrange, insert, remove and change columns, order, units of measure, views, filters, date/time formats and digit separators for decimal/thousand values.
- Enhanced classifications - Identify call types, such as local, toll-free, long-distance, etc., for both Cisco and Lync to enhance filtering and chargeback costs for different types of calls.
- Enhanced support - Added client support for Skype for Business 2015.
Be sure to also check out the Unified Communications Command Suite - Analytics 8.1 Product Support page for specific information such as solution articles, tips and tricks, tutorials, documentation, notifications, lifecycle tables, and training and certification information. While you're there, be sure to also check out the Unified Communications Command Suite - Analytics 8.1 Technical Support Community Forum to find helpful resources and connect with other community members.
If you have any questions or comments, please log a service request using our Manage Service Request tool or see the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.