We are excited to announce a new version of Quest AppAssure 5.4.3 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
- As of AppAssure release 5.4.3, support for the AppAssure Agent software on Microsoft Windows XP SP3 is now limited to Professional edition. Windows XP SP3 Home edition is no longer supported for protected machines as a result of Microsoft terminating support for this OS.
- Additional Support for Linux distributions:
- Ubuntu 14.04
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.6 and 7 x64
- CentOS Linux 6.6 and 7 x64
- New feature in AppAssure 5.4.3 includes a Search Knowledge Base link
- Browser window opens showing the Quest AppAssure Support knowledge base (KB) website.
- Details about the error are automatically passed as parameters to search the knowledge base by keyword. If any KB articles exist pertaining to the error, those articles appear on the page.
- This release of the AppAssure Add-On features improved integration with the Quest AppAssure License Portal, including the ability to download installers from the portal and to check license keys.
- Improved communication between the Kaseya Add-on and AppAssure Core and Agent installers.
- AppAssure Core release 5.4.3 features increased third-party integration with Kaseya Virtual System Administrator (VSA).
Release Notes containing more information on what’s new in this release can be found under the Documentation section on our support portal. Your specific product information such as top solutions, tips and tricks, tutorials, notifications and life cycle tables can be found at Support by Product.
Community - Get the latest product information, find helpful resources and join a discussion with other community members.