We are excited to announce a new version of Active Administrator 7.5 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
- Conversion to family of products - Active Administrator is now a family of four, separately-licensed products sharing a single console for complete AD management.
- Active Administrator for Certificate Management - Manage the entire lifecycle of digital certificates including discovery, alerting on expirations, backup and recovery and server deployment.
- Active Administrator for DNS Management - Proactively manage DNS servers and alert on and troubleshoot DNS health issues.
- Active Administrator for Azure Active Directory - Manage and alert on users and groups in Azure Active Directory for hybrid, single- and multi-tenant AD environments.
- Advanced GPO Search - Search for specific Group Policy settings (base product).
Release Notes containing more information on what’s new in this release can be found under the Documentation section on our support portal. Your specific product information such as top solutions, tips and tricks, tutorials, notifications and life cycle tables can be found at Support by Product.
Version 6.5 is now in limited support. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Product Life Cycle.
If you have any questions or comments, please log a request using our Manage Service Request tool or see the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.