We are excited to announce a new version of Archive Manager 5.1 which is now ready for download.
Look What's New:
- Retention Policies Website - A new Retention Policies website replaces the Retention Policy Editor.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Reconstruction Tool - The Outlook Web Access (OWA) Reconstruction Component allows you to reconstruct stubbed messages in Outlook 2010 and 2007 using the Outlook Web App.
- Exchange Messaging System Platform Support:
- Exchange 2013 CU6
- Exchange 2013 CU5
- Exchange 2010 SP3 RU7
- Exchange 2007 SP3 RU14
- New Default Behavior for Exchange 2013 - Autodiscover is used to automatically configure a MAPI profile to connect to Exchange 2013. By default, Archive Manager 5.1 now uses the internal client configuration for connections to Exchange 2013. To use Autodiscover’s external client configuration, set the Autodiscover Use External Mailbox Server configuration setting to True.
- New Configuration Setting - Use the Autodiscover Override Settings configuration setting if you want to override the Autodiscover response with user-defined values. This is useful for customers using Basic Authentication.
- _Orphans Mailbox - After upgrading to Archive Manager 5.1 or later, any mail items that are not associated with a folder will be will be placed in an _Orphans mailbox the first time the Retention service runs. If you wish to delete these items, set a Delete policy in the Retention Policies section of the Administration website.
Release Notes containing more information on what’s new in this release can be found under the Documentation section on our support portal. Your specific product information such as top solutions, tips and tricks, tutorials, notifications and life cycle tables can be found at Support by Product.
Version 4.7.x is now in discontinued support. To determine the current support phase of your product, please refer to the Product Life Cycle.
If you have any questions or comments, please log a request using our Manage Service Request tool or see the Contact Support page for other contact methods available.