1. Kill the launcher if running by going to the /agents/bin and issuing './quest_launcher_deamon shutdown'
Issue 'rm -rf agents'
2. Download the PA_Agent_Installer_<OS>.zip and the Performance Analysis for Oracle 6.1.113 Client Installation.
-Performance Analysis for Oracle 6.1.113 Client Installation:
3. Install the Performance Analysis for Oracle 6.1.113 Client Installation on your client pc. Performance Analysis 6.x is no longer a part of Quest Central, this is its own GUI.
4. FTP in binary mode the PA_Agent_Installer_<OS>..bin in both the collector and the middleware
5. Run the PA_Agent_Installer_<OS>..bin on the middleware first by selecting the 'Install' Option , then performing the same on the monitored host.
Reconnect using the PA GUI
If there is a long term repository setup for the previous version Performance Analysis 3.5, this will be the last step
after completing the PA Installer without specifying the long term repository setup.
a) Relaunch the PA Installer for 6.0 and select option 4 for installer to uninstall repository.