While using the PA (Performance Analysis) Client, the Advisories cannot be seen, unless I change the regional setting on my desktop to be English.
Foreign language settings problem with PA client.
You need to install one of the attached patches, depending on if you are using trial or commercial version of the PA (Performance Analysis) Client as follows:
1. Close all running PA clients (also make sure that there are no processes named PAO.exe running)
2. Check that PA 6.1 is installed and if PA 6.0 is installed, upgrade it to 6.1.
3. Rename the original PAO.exe to PAO.exe.orig. It is probably located in "C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Performance Analysis\Oracle".
4. Copy the correct attached PAO.exe version (trial / commercial) to that directory.
5. Double-click the newly copied PAO.exe (it registers the COM object).
6. Rerun PA.
7. Check that the problem has disappeared (i.e. you can see advisories).