- There is a limit of 5 accounts that can be migrated and 10 successful retries per account. Migration includes accounts, mailboxes and OneDrives for these accounts.
- The amount of items migrated per mailbox is limited to 10 items of each type messages, appointments, notes etc.
- A maximum of 10MB of data per mailbox can be migrated with a trial license
- OneDrive migrations has a limit of 5 files or 100MB whichever limit is reached first
Production Licenses FAQs:
- The licenses for this product are tied to the email address of the purchaser. If it shows that there are no subscriptions, the following solution covers adding the account that purchased the licenses. No active subscriptions in the On Demand Portal
- If additional licenses are purchased and do not show up in ODM once the transaction is completed, click here for more detail.
- A production license is used when a user is matched or mapped from a file on the Accounts tab.
- The license used is based on the matching criteria from the accounts tab. If a user consumes a license migrating primary mailbox data it will not consume another for a re-migration or migrating an archive or OneDrive.