Affected NV Version: Any
OS Version: Any
Plugin version: n/a
Application version: n/a
Description: How to relocate the NetVault Database (NVDB) directory.
Symptoms: The NetVault/db directory may get very large and use up too much space in it's default location. It can be relocated somewhere with more space.
1. Start NetVault Configurator.
2. On the "SERVICE" tab Stop the NetVault service.
3. Copy the '~/Netvault/db' directory to the new location.
4. On the "GENERAL" tab modify the path in the "Database Directory" field.
5. Press the "APPLY" button.
6. On the "SERVICE" tab Start the NetVault service.
7. Press the "OK" button to exit NetVault Configurator.
After confirming NetVault starts and operates normally with the relocated NetVault Database, delete the original copy of the NetVault Database.