Re-run the nvclientacess utility on vmHost1 to each of the other hosts in the cluster and from each of the other hosts back to vmHost1.
See Hyper-V User Guide for information on running nvclientaccess.
If a re-run of the nvclientaccess does not resolve the issue do the following:
- remove vmHost1 from the Hyper-V virtual client
- remove vmHost1 as a client from the NVBU server
- uninstall the NVBU client from vmHost1
- reboot vmHost1
- install the NVBU client on vmHost1
- add vmHost1 as a client of NVBU server
- add vmHost1 to the Hyper-V virtual client
- run nvclientaccess from vmHost1 to each host in the cluster
- run nvclient access to vmHost1 from each host in the cluster