When Installing/Configuring the MNE Console, following errors get generated:
1. Make sure that the SQL Browser is running and correct SQL port is used.
2. Make sure that the SQL Services are running under the correct SQL account.
You might need to change the password on the SQL Services and restart Services
3. Try to login in MNE Console with Windows Authentication instead of SQL Server authentication
4. Make sure that you do not have other components installed on MNE server that can be conflicting
Like Microsoft Visual C++ components.
If you have other MNE server that is working, compare those installed components
and remove the ones that are installed and not needed.
5. Make sure that the command sqlcmd is running correctly on MNE server
(>sqlcmd /? should give help output if correctly installed).
6. Delete the MNE DB called NME40DB and run the MNE again as administrator
this will also create a new DB.
7. You might also try to remove first the MNE DB NME40DB
and copy the one working from other MNE SQL server if needed and have one: