When scheduling a data migration via scheduled task, the migrations never run, and the Status of the Scheduled Task is set to "Could Not Start"
Issue is with the credentials specified in the job, and what Windows is configured to allow.
To check the settings for the service:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Administrative Tools.
2. Click Computer Management.
3. Expand Services and Applications, and then click Services.
4. Right-click the Task Scheduler service, and then click Properties.
5. On the General tab, make sure that the startup type is set to automatic, and that the service status is Started. If the service is not running, click Start.
6. On the Log On tab, make sure that the local system account is selected, and that the Allow service to interact with desktop check box has a check mark.
7. Click OK, and then quit Computer Management.
8. Reattempt to schedule a data migration (in the near future) to verify that it will execute.
See this link for further information: