The EMWMTA.log file contains the following error when trying to move a mailbox.
"PowerShellCmdExec::Init Error 429 ActiveX component can't create object"
Exchange Managment Tools are installed on the workstation that has the agent installed on.
The "Shared Components" have become corrupt and not able to create the PowerShell move request.
Repair the "Shared Components" on the workstation that contains the MTA.
From the Exchange Data tab on the QMM Console.
1. From the file menu select "Tools" and select "Install/Uninstall Agents"
2. Select "Repair Agents" and click on the "Next" button.
3. Select the workstation that has the MTA and click on the "Next" button.
4. Put a check in the box next to "Shared Components" and click on the "Next" button.
5. Click "Apply" and then after the repair is finished click on "Finish"
6. Restart the workstation that is shown in the popup window.