1. Create a new task, select configure the task, and save configuration.
2. Highlight the SQL processing task from within the Console.
3. Choose the "Select objects to process resources" option on the right hand side.
4. In the Migration listing screen, click "selection", then "Deselect All".
5. Click "View", then "filter objects by".
6. Select only one Domain and click OK.
7. Choose "Selection", then "Select All".
8. Click Apply, then click OK.
9. Run the SQL processing task that was just configured.
If there are computer accounts in the "Objects to process resources" list, use the same wizard to filter out computer objects. This can be done by doing the following:
1. View - Filter Objects by ... - Advanced
2. Field - Object State - Source or Target Object Type != computer.
3. Add - Click OK.
NOTE: If the number of migrated objects exceeds 2000 not all of them are displayed in the listing under "Select Objects to Process Resources". Please refer to the Quest KB 12918:https://support.quest.com/SUPPORT/index?page=solution&id=SOL12918