2) Run/schedule StoragePoint BLOB Recall job from profile’s Job Configuration web page with no filters.
4) At this point, all BLOBs are internalized in the content database but need to be clean up.
5) Open StoragePoint profile and set Retain Unused BLOBs For value to 1 (day), if Backup BLOBs have been used, set:
6) Wait at least 1 day to *reach* retention time for all BLOBs and backup BLOBs, 24 hours after the Unused Blob Cleanup Job has completed from point 5, run the Blob Recall Job again to delete the files from the EndPoint.
7) When StoragePoint Unused BLOB Cleanup job is finished, see job summary at the Job status web page.
8) At this time, all Unused BLOBs should have been deleted by UBC job, it is now time for StoragePoint Profile decommission.
9) Open StoragePoint Profile and click on Delete button.
10) If there are *wider* (scoped) profile (e.g. Web Application scoped profile created before content database scoped profile), there is a need for profile to be retired. If so, just follow profile retirement guidelines in Metalogix StoragePoint here.