How can I run a report that will show me Internal Messages Sent within an Exchange Server (Local Message Delivery)?
To create a Custom Report for Local Message Delivery:
1. Launch the Custom Reports Creation from the File icon on the main page of MessageStats Reports.
2. At the Welcome screen, click the Next Button at the bottom of the page.
3. Select Datasource = Mailboxes - Mailbox Activity Details and click Next.
4. Select Fields = Date | Physical Messages Received | Physical Messages Sent and click Next.
5. Select Filter = Date and provide the date or date range you want the report to render, then click Next.
6. Select Group = Date and click Next.
7. You can then add Sorting to the report, but this is not a required step. Click Next.
8. Under the Format page, click the Advanced Summary Calculations.
9. Remove the Check Mark for Show Detail Records and add check marks to the Count Column for Physical Messages Received and Physical Messages Sent, then click OK.
10. Click the Finish button at the bottom.
11. The report can now be saved by selecting the File icon on the main page and selecting Save As.