Steps to reset Toad Data Point:
1) Fully exit Toad Data Point (TDP).
2) Go to:C:\Users\<YOUR_USER>\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\
3) Rename the “Toad Data Point X.x” folder to “Toad Data Point X.x OLD”. (Where X.x is the product version)
4) Start TDP.
5) If asked if you want to ‘Migrate’ settings from previous versions, choose CANCEL or NO.
6) Ensure that your TDP seems to have been reset to factory defaults.
7) Re-test the issue.
NOTE: If you want to transfer back your Saved Connections, see the steps below. However, please re-test the issue first before trying to re-use any ‘old’ files.
1) Fully exit Toad Data Point (TDP) again.
2) Go to the OLD “Toad Data Point 3.x OLD” folder you renamed previously.
3) Perform a Copy on the “Connections.xml” file (make a BACKUP of this file just in case of errors).
4) Go to the NEW “Toad Data Point X.x” folder that was just created by TDP.
5) Paste the “Connections.xml” file in there.
6) Start TDP and you should now have your previous Saved Connections in the log-in screen.
© 2020 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책