When agent is going online and offline it means that networking is OK and connection is happening. So each possible reason should be investigated separately to resolve the issue.
1) On the Core machine, click on the agent's name and on Settings on the right pane. verify the name or IP of the agent there. Display Name is not important and can be anything. Try changing the host name to the IP of the protected machine name in question.
2) Write down the AgentID, which is the ending part of URL in browser's address (when agent is selected)
On the agent machine:
- open regedit
- go to HKLM\Software\Apprecovery\Agent\AgentID
- compare AgentID there with recorded value in Core's address bar. These values must match eaxctly
If AgentID value on the agent doesn't match, then take this value from the Core and overwrite one in agent's registry, then restart the Agent service.
3) Check if WMI service is up and running and set to Automatic start. It may be necessary to check the agent's Event Viewer, for any WMI-related errors since they may indicate an inconsistency within the WMI system. Deeper investigation might be required by Quest Support if there are WMI issues
4) Check agent machine's Event Viewer, System and Application for any abrupt service stoppages of Agent service. Crashes like that should be investigated by Quest Support.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책