1. Download installation packages onto a machine with internet access, using the packages-downloader.sh script which you can find on the License Portal.
2. Once the file is downloaded to your Linux machine with Internet access you will need to give it execute permissions.
chmod + x packages-downloader.sh
3. Launch the script with the below command and select the distribution of the target machine which you would like the packages downloaded for.
4. Copy all of the downloaded packages from the previous step which reside in ~/rapidrecovery.packages/ to target machine.
5. On the target machine make sure to remove the AppAssure Linux Agent if it exists.
sudo rpm -e appassure-agent appassure-vss appassure-vdisk appassure-mono
sudo dpkg -r appassure-agent appassure-vss appassure-vdisk appassure-mono
6. On the target machine change directory to the folder where you stored the downloaded packages and install the packages.
sudo rpm -i *.rpm
sudo dpkg -i *.deb
7. Configure the RapidRecovery Agent using the RapidRecovery Config Utility as described in KB185069
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책