This article will explain the process you will need to follow in order to setup Nova/Radar for SharePoint Online reports. The process will take you through granting the existing Nova/Radar Reporting service account permissions to read SharePoint data and setting up the Site Collection reports with the Nova/Radar application.
1. Log into the Office 365 Portal
2. In the navigation pane on the left, Under Admin centers, select SharePoint. This will take you to the SharePoint admin centers in a new window
3. In the Admin center, Click on Sites and select the Active sites button:
4. An Active site need to be selected from the list in order to display the Information Blade. Once site you would like to add into Radar/Nova for Office 365 Reports is selected, choose Permissions and then Manage.
5. A new blade window will come up with two options. In the search box search for the name of the Radar/Nova Reporting service account you used when you initially signed up for Reporting, add the account and click on save.
Note: If when you signed up you chose ‘Automatic Signup’ then the service account will be called ‘RadarReporting’
6. The permissions should now be applied to the service account.
Note: Sometimes issues in the back-end replication can lead to this not always being the case. To confirm that all has been applied correctly on Microsoft’s servers, navigate to your site collection’s Administrator Management page. The service account should be listed in the box with the other admins.
Note: More information could be found in Microsoft document.
1. Log into Radar for Office 365 Reports
2. Under Profile & Settings, select SharePoint Report
3. Enter the URL of the Site Collection you granted access to and click Add Site Collection
4. The Site Collection will show as Pending. When the initial collection has finished this will show a status as Verified.
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책