How to set up LDAP Services?
Login to the Foglight with Admin account in the Web Console, navigate dashboards
1. Administration>>Users & Security>>Directory Services Settings>>
2. Click on Edit:
Nearest LDAP server URL "ldap://DC01.sup.mon.alv.us.qsft:389/"(example)
Secondary LDAP server URL "ldap://DC02.sup.mon.alv.us.qsft:389/"(example)
3. Click on Test.
4. Connection Successful (Please create an Service account into AD Account if you no account linked to Foglight and AD)
Getting the Parameter Required
Let's get the parameters from AD User and Computers
Foglight needs to connect to the AD using an account. ( Please create an Service account into AD Account if you no account linked to Foglight and AD).
First Field: "Distinguished name"
1. Make sure "Advance" Features on the Active Directory are ON
2. Right click on the "Foglight" Active Directory Service Account go to Properties
3. Click on "Attribute Editor Tab" search and get the "Distinguished name" from the menu
Second Field "The LDAP context for user searching"
1. Over the Active Directory Right Click on "Users"
2. Click on the "Attribute Editor Tab" search and make note of the "Distinguished name"
Third Field "LDAP query suffix"
1. This parameter has to match "The LDAP context for user searching" Please make sure the proceeding come (,) must stay in the string
Fourth Field: Make sure you user name and password is already created on the Foglight under "Manage Users, Groups, Roles"
We'll filling out the following fields in the lower section:
Click on Edit and paste the information we found earlier in your AD make sure the password field has the correct AD password then hit save after paste the information then hit "Test"
1. Distinguished name of the service account
3. LDAP query suffix
4. The LDAP context for user searching
© 2021 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책