이 버전의 새로운 내용
Fixes & Enhancements
- Preview Configuration does not give details about the Values that are modified in
- Redfish SCP, reset iDRAC, first attempt using ImportBuffer always fails for status
- Redfish SCP ImportBuffer, pass in string value larger than 20KB fails for status
- Wrong Status code when user Exports to remote share when LC is Disabled
- When using LC UI to export SupportAssist Collection to a CIFS share, error message
- Updating Intel X710 firmware to 18.0.16 was failing.
- Unexpected Lifecycle Log entries on every update of the Broadcom NIC firmware:
EX: SUP0518 - Successfully updated the NULL firmware to version NULL.
EX: SUP0516 - Updating firmware for NULL to version NULL.
- No TPM2.0 warning message was displayed when updating BIOS/NIC firmware using LC-UI.
- When trying to export hardware information on SupportAssist page on LC UI, the "Next"
button was disabled.
- Crash occurred while restoring server profile.
- Job failed when updating the BIOS firmware.
- QR code displayed during initial setup wizard on LC UI page directs to
Hardware (server/storage platform specific)
- Added support for NVIDIA Tesla Volta PCIe and SXM2 cards for PowerEdge C4130 platform.
- Audit log messages added to Lifecycle Controller logs to indicate iDRAC reset cause.
- Support Redfish BIOS configuration by implementing Redfish 2016 Release 1 Attribute
Registry and BIOS schemas.
- Support Redfish Secure Boot configuration by implementing Redfish 2016 Release 1
Secure Boot schemas.
- Added support for JSON format SCP files to the Redfish SCP import and export operations.
- Enabled export, preview, and import of local SCP files or size greater than 20 kB.
- Updated OpenSSH to 7.4p1.
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2k.
Monitoring and alerting
- Added WSMan support for getting host server full screen-shot.
- Added iDRAC support for storage of raw HCI data for VxRail, XC, and other HCI solutions
added for OME/Dell consoles.
Networking and I/O
- Added support for NTLMv2 CIFS share.
- Added option to enable or disable vMedia using GUI, RACADM, and WSMan.
To provide better control over security, port 5900 is closed when:
- vConsole and vMedia feature is disabled
- vConsole and vMedia feature license bits are disabled (iDRAC Enterprise license is
This is not applicable to modular systems.
SupportAssist and parts replacement
- The SupportAssist Collection in 13G now contains an HTML viewer, that is bundled along
with the SupportAssist Collection and can be immediately accessed once the collection
is complete. This can be viewed without uploading to the Tech Support site.
This collection provides a massive amount of detailed system information and logs.
- The Collection Viewer displays the inventory, configuration, and LC-related information
of the iDRAC.
- User can navigate the HTML Viewer for overview of the system info, SEL entries, board,
CPU, Memory, Power, PCI devices, Network (Ethernet and Fibre), Storage (Controllers,
Enclosures, Batteries, and Disks), and Sensors.