Dell Repository Manager is an application that allows you to create customized bundles and repositories on systems running the Microsoft Windows operating system. The customized bundles and repositories are made up of Dell Update Packages (DUPs) based on certain specified criteria. DUPs are software utilities provided by Dell to update specific software components on Dell PowerEdge systems. Using Repository Manager ensures that your Dell PowerEdge system is equipped with the latest BIOS, driver, firmware, and software updates.
Version: Version 2.2, A00
Release date:27 Apr 2016
1. Click Download Now link to download the .exe file.
2. The File Download window is displayed, click Save to save the file to the hard drive.
3. Browse to the folder where the files are saved, Double-click the file and follow the instructions.
1. Start Dell Repository Manager 2.1.0 or any prior version.
2. Click Help and Check for Newer Version.
3. A Security Warning appears do you want to accept this file? if the certificate is not available already in machine's store. You have the option to Accept, Reject, or View Certificate. Choose Always Accept files from this publisher and Accept to proceed further.
4. Choose Update from the window to download and update the application to new revision and follow instructions.
© 2019 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책