Dell Lifecycle Controller Integration v3.3 is the most recent addition to the Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center. Dell Lifecycle Controller Integration (DLCI) v3.3 integrates with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Version 1610 ,Configuration Manager 2012, Configuration Manager 2012 SP1, Configuration Manager 2012 SP2 and Configuration Manager 2012 R2SP1.
Dell Lifecycle Controller Integration (DLCI) for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager enables the administrators to use the Configuration Manager console to leverage the remote enablement capabilities of Dell Lifecycle Controller (LC), available as part of the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC).
Version: Version 3.3.0, A00
Release date: 09 Jan 2017
File Format: Hard-Drive
1. Click the Download Now link to download the file.
2. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive.
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file to unzip the download package
2. Click to Continue.
3. Specify the location to unzip the files.
4. Click OK to extract files. After the files are extracted the message all files were successfully unzipped will appear.
5. Click OK to exit
1. Browse to the folder where the files are extracted and refer the installation guide.
© 2019 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책