SSL needs to be manually enabled in the Registry of the Core.
1. Open Registry Editor.
2. Make a backup by Exporting to a safe location.
3. Browse to the following location:
4. For every Subkey present under the above Key, enable it as per the following Website reference:
5. Test opening the GUI.
6. If it is still failing, stop the Core service gracefully, reboot the Core machine and test again.
7. If still failing, please contact Support for further assistance.
© 2022 Quest Software Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Feedback 이용 약관 개인정보 보호정책